Client Success Manager
Tripkicks · Full-time · Remote, United States
Reporting to Head of Sales
Headquartered in New York City, Tripkicks is on a mission to make business travel better; empowering travelers with the information they need to have a successful trip, be more informed, and make better decisions, while helping companies achieve their corporate initiatives around sustainability, DEI, traveler wellness, and corporate compliance. We work alongside travel management companies, and partner with leading corporate booking tools, such as SAP Concur Travel, to take business travel programs to the next level.
We are seeking a dynamic Client Success Manager to join our founding team, responsible for leading stellar customer experiences during New Client Launch and throughout the customer lifecycle. You’ll be an integral part of our cohesive team and serve as a dedicated advocate for our growing base of customers. You’ll collaborate with some of the most iconic companies in the world, report to our Head of Sales, and be the bridge between Tripkicks Sales + Customer Support + Tripkicks Product.
What You’ll Do
Achieve client success – 75% of job
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients, prove and expand the value we bring, ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Facilitate quarterly Business Relationship Reviews to collect feedback and discuss our partnership together.
- Introduce new functionality from Tripkicks and suggest appropriate add-on solutions, in coordination with sales team.
- Maintain open and transparent communication with clients, providing first-line support when needed and responding to questions and requests.
- Proactively look out for customers’ business success, suggesting new and innovative ways to meet their needs and deliver increasing value.
Launch new clients – 25% of job
- Lead the launch process for new clients, understanding client priorities and configuring their Tripkicks platform to achieve their goals.
- Perform post-launch optimizations to ensure a strong start and successful adoption by monitoring, adjusting, and communicating with client so that the Tripkicks platform is aligned with their business objectives and expectations.
- Develop excellent rapport and a strong foundation with new client stakeholders and the primary contact to successfully transition from post-sales to launch, then to on-going client success and oversight of their account.
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Expert communicator with ability to capture an audience in any environment – whether that be face to face, virtual, at a trade show, with an email, in a video, on the phone. Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
- A genuine people-person, with empathy and a sense of humor, and an ability to build strong relationships. High ethical standards acting only with integrity.
- Strong foundation in working with software, software configuration, and data analysis (e.g., excel, Tableau).
- Excellent problem-solver with a track record of success working in entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-motivated, with a desire to learn and always be better.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to navigate competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of demonstrated success in Client Success, Account Management, or similar role
- At least 2 years of experience in the business travel industry (experience on both the client-side and supplier-side is a plus!)
- A unique opportunity to join a founding team at a rapidly growing company
- Purposeful work, building and scaling our award-winning product that’s disruption an industry and making an impact with organizations around the world.
- Full-remote position, work from home
- Competitive salary base
- Equity compensation (stock options)
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous health insurance for you and your family
- Annual salary range of $60k + additional OTE.